If you are a fellow writer in need of service, this is the page for you. As a student of business and marketing, I have learned a great deal about achieving profitability as a writer. As a student of written communications, I have learned a great deal about editing, copyediting, and proofreading. I offer my expertise to writers who need extra help in these areas. It should be noted, however, that you must be able to write at least at the level of journeyman in order to benefit from my services. If you are an amateur, your efforts and resources are better spent developing your craft. If you are looking for Marketing for Authors, you’ll find the books you are looking for in my Marketing Store.
Business and Marketing Services
- Business planning: I will create a business and action plan that uses your areas of expertise and your goals to set in motion a profitable course of action.
- Marketing plans: I will create a marketing plan that empowers you to successfully market your products and services, using a mix of strategies and tactics that fit your goals and your budget.
- Self-publishing plans: I will create an action plan that will enable you to publish your own work professionally and profitably.
- Book proposals: I will create a proposal that will enable you to land a traditional agent and to sell your work to a traditional publisher.
Crafting and Polishing Services
- Editing: I will read and provide detailed feedback that will empower you to improve the structure, organization, consistency, and readability of your manuscript in preparation for publication.
- Copyediting: I will read and make a significant number of changes to your text that will improve the presentation of your manuscript, including punctuation, spelling, grammar, and style.
- Proofreading: I will read and make minor changes to your text by catching mistakes that have been overlooked by previous efforts.
*Please note that I do not provide fact-checking services.